Nov. 1, Taneum Motorcycle Loop

Got out with Eric, Mike Reimer, Matt Karaus and young guy Ben.  I think Ben was only 28, which had to be the reason he was so much faster on his Honda CRF 250.   Rode up Woods n Steel, East on Cle Elum Ridge Trail to catch N. Fork Teanaway trail from the bottom, all the way up past the Taneum Shelter to Windy Pass and back on the ridge trail.  I managed to pinch flat my front tire, right before windy pass.  I was planning to ride home with a flat front tire, but luckily Eric had all the tools, including a spare front tire and air cartridges to inflate it.  Our Pit crew managed to change out the flat in under 20 minutes.  Sure made the ride home a lot more fun!  Thanks Eric.

Eric fixing my flat                                                             Photo by Matt Karaus

No comments: